Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Paw Aura.
Why should I buy a dog harness?
Are harnesses just training tools?
Does a dog used to collars and leashes have to be restrained for a harness?
Not in most cases. Most dogs will see a harness as a different invitation to go for a walk. If a dog resists or tries to remove the harness, this may mean that you have to adjust the fitting. Most dogs will accept a harness as long as they’re comfortable. Be sure to size your dog properly!
Can harnesses be escaped?
Can a dog harness handle dogs that are large breeds ?
What materials are used in the Paw Aura No Pull Reflective Harness?
1. Our harnesses are made of high-quality super strong 600D Oxford fabric, 100% polyester, filled with a spongy material for your dog’s comfort.
2. Quality welded heavy duty stitched D-rings for maximum durability.
3. Quick release buckles that are convenient to put on or take off your dog.
4. Handle in the middle of the harness to facilitate the moving of your pet.
5. Adjustable straps around the neck and chest for maximum comfort and proper fitting.
6. Reflective threads in the nylon webbings to ensure that you’re dog is seen at night.
What colors and sizes are available??
We currently have red and black as our color choices. Medium and X-Large are the current sizes that we have available. In the future as our store grows we may offer additional sizes and colors depending on consumer demand.
What size is appropriate for my dog?
Please refer to the sizing chart below: